Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Personal Project

Today marks the beginning of a personal project I'm SO EXCITED to start. (Thanks Tobias Hibbs and Konrad Brattke for the inspiration! I love yall's self portraits.)

Since usually I keep my writing to myself, I've decided to step outside of the box and publish it... every day... on the web. My writing and photography is so interchangeable and organic that often I don't know which comes first, and each inspires the other.

So here's the project... A poem and a picture every day for a year. The blog title will be the name and artist of the song I'm listening to (and loving) that day. Please enjoy and please comment... good or bad, I want this to be a learning experience, and nothing helps me learn like critical feedback.

I love you guys... hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful year. Hallmarkers of 2009, you are the best: I miss you all very very much. Hallmarkers of 2010, yall better buckle your seatbelts!!!

Love,
Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment